Walkera Furious 215 Paperweight - Update Now Fixed.

Discussion in 'Walkera Help!' started by Brian Leppert, Mar 8, 2021.

1. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +577 / 16
    Im OK, but in major Covid lockdown. All flying files are closed so it's building time. Still working on my F4U electric LX 1600mm.

P38 has hit the country and I should see it soon if the couriers can get it from Melbourne to Sydney.

I ended up buying 2 of the Radiomaster's Gold Max. They are sweet.This is setting to activate the Walkera BIND. Quality seems very good. Sticks nice feel to them. Super gorgeous bling. Right down to the leather side grips. :D

IMG_3635.jpeg

2. Brian Leppert

Brian Leppert New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    oh sorry to hear, hoping things are safe for you and yours.

F4U and a P38 eh? youre nailing it! i (today) actually just picked up a Great Planes Super Skybolt that i plan to convert to electric (probably over the winter), and am also building up a Dynam Stearman to fly with my dad.

215 has been getting worn out, and happy to say, all is wonderful with it, I almost feel like she never flew this good before the RX failure.

I meant to ask you too, no hurry to answer, but are you aware if there is a way to activate a "find drone beep" haha

99% of the time, i land right near myself, but i am just wondering if i ever land far away and cant see it with the naked eye in the grass, if there was a way to activate a loud beep so i could walk towards the beeping. (i assume this drone doesnt have turtle mode either right?)

Your gold Radiomasters look stunning! I tell ya, if i end up buying one (prob will haha), I'll make sure to tell them Brian sent me ;)

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +577 / 16
    No turtle mode.

Not sure about the beeping. I think if you turn radio off it may beep. You wold need to try.

Cheers