Runner 250 advanced motor swap

Discussion in 'Walkera Runner 250' started by karl, Dec 9, 2020.

1. karl

karl New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Having problems with my 250 advance after crash . Keeps yawing on its own ive swapped both front motors and esc still seems to be doing it so I'm going to swap all esc and all motors with new

My question is are the motors the same from standard 250 (black motors) and the advanced (red motors) ? Is it just the colour ? They have same code on them? .... And are the esc all the same to between standard and advanced ?

Thanks

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +577 / 16
    The motors have different KVs

You need to pull the model apart and check the Rx and FC before you go swapping Motors and ESCs.

Most likely the balance is out and the FC could be dislodged.

3. MinerBohr

MinerBohr New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi....Contingent upon which engine is turning the incorrect way (I will figure front right or back left) you should unplug two wires and trade them on the Esc. The wires have projectiles and slide out of the esc without any problem. On mine I have the blue wire to the dark name on the esc and the dark wire to the blue name on the esc just to tell you. It shouldn't have an effect which two get exchanged however after all it is walkera and they are extremely exclusive so mays well stick with their wire plot.