WTB: Tali H500 body or referral in the US

Discussion in 'Walkera Classifieds' started by Aloha, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Aloha

Aloha New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,
    Just picked up a couple of H500's , one of them the body is,, well, it's seen better days.
    Actually have been scouring for an H500 body (also could use a servo motor or two) and sitting here about to press the 'buy' key for a couple batteries as well, since the ones that came with it were never stored properly. Anyone have anything of use, it would sure help out...
    Thanks,
    -W-

2. james reed

james reed New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    i have fix a few bodys that where cracked using super glue epoxy plastic bond and magic sculpted use it like a bondo to fill pin holes then repainting them ,Replacement body’s they are sold out every were . I posted a sample of some repaired body’s one of them two of the arms were broke off and now stronger them before, On your batteries I recommend not buying new ones ,the new batteries they have in stock are ole and have been sitting around for a long time . I got some ZOP Power 22.2V 4200mAh 6S 45C Lipo Battery XT60 that I used to replace the Tali battery they fit in the case cot to modify the connector I get 18min flight time out of them solid, visit my u youtube and feel free to contact me for any help you may need .i highly recommend upgrading your FC

KIMG0595[1].JPG KIMG0595[1].JPG KIMG0595[1].JPG KIMG0595[1].JPG

Attached Files: