Which cam for Walkera Furious 320? Crashed my full HD XciteRC

Discussion in 'Walkera Furious 320' started by chiller_andi, Nov 6, 2018.

1. chiller_andi

chiller_andi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi,

I´d like to know if I can mount any FPV cam on the Walkera Furious 320, or if there is even a better choice than the XciteRC HD cam which is also related to the Walkera Runner 250.

I crushed my cam in a crash. Nose hit the concrete. :-( Second flight attempt.

Now that I ordered some goggles I am not very happy with the fact that I managed to get the lense out of focus.
    The cam still works, but took a bad hit on the rim of the lense. The plastik is damaged, not the lense itselfe.

Could I try to refocus it? Any experiances with that kind of damage? 20181103_230825.jpg 20181103_230820.jpg

I am thinking about getting another FPV-cam. The XciteRC HD-cam is pretty expensive, because it can record the flight onto a micro-sd in HD quality. I don´t need that option, because my goggles got that already intergrated.

Where are the pitfalls to that, I am an absolute beginner to FPV drones.

Thanks in advance! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Junior Ellis

Junior Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    You can try readjusting focus with the turn screws on camera :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Junior Ellis

Junior Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    And just curious how did you crash :) did you lose a blade mid flight? or just pilot error.

4. chiller_andi

chiller_andi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks a LOT!!
    I thought about readjusting it with the rings, but they were just stuck. So tight, I thought they are just fake, and it is not even supposed to turn.. I will try with some small tongs. Very carefully..

Thanks for the hint! ;-)

And it was just a pilot error on the parking lot. I am a beginner, maybe it is the wrong vehicle, but I´m training with a simulator and got some experiance with mini rc-helikopters.. getting better at flying every day and having lots of fun! :-D

Greetz, Andy

• Like Like x 1
  5. Junior Ellis

Junior Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Good stuffwhat you can do to help you're leaving curve is grab the Devo 10 profile form here and fly low rates until you get more experience

6. Junior Ellis

Junior Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Honestly this drone isn't so bad,but some make it out to be,I mean it's no racer but it's a good basher/dragster I like it,I fly it more than my actual racer drone