Where do I download Beta flight and connect it to my Rodeo 110

Discussion in 'Walkera Rodeo 110' started by StoneDef, Mar 23, 2017.

1. StoneDef

StoneDef Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    This maybe a simple question, but I cannot figure it out. I tried on my F210 and my Rodeo 110. Where do you download the betaflight software? I when to the google store and saw your could use it as an APP. I tried that and then looked on youtube to try to flash it and could not make it work. I basically need a Step by Step Process. I cannot find anybody to teach me.
    Like where to download betaflight. What drivers do I need and where do I find them and install them? How do you flash and does it take multiply times to get it to flash.( I read that somewhere).
    I would appreciate the help sooooooo much. Also, do you hook the transmitter to beta flight too or turn the transmitter on when the drone is hooked to the computer and it. I just have so many questions.

2. RobM

RobM Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
  3. Crzyf

Crzyf Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I used this guys method.He will answer questions. Be willing to accept the risk if something goes wrong .

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +405 / 13
    The Betaflight version and the Betaflight FW for the drone is on Walkera.com in the downloads for the Rodeo 110.

Standard it ships with Cleanflight FW and needs cleanflight Version 1.2.0. That is available on our Resources Tab with instructions to load in Chrome. The instructions here is the same to load Betaflight in Chrome.

I have tried to use the Walkera posted cleanflight update and FW that is posted in the same downloads section on Walkera.com but it only bricks my FC.

Cheers Brian

• Like Like x 1
  5. yyhayyim

yyhayyim New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I've had my rodeo 110 for a two weeks now, and very impressed. Running Betaflight 3.1.7, with upgraded 1000TVL camera and loving it so far.

Here's a video of recent test flight:

• Like Like x 1