Where can I find F210 3D edition firmware?

Discussion in 'Walkera F210 3D' started by cyenshang, May 26, 2016.

1. cyenshang

cyenshang New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello everyone! My friend and I love our F210, but he got a 3D version after watching me racing down the tree with my 2D version F210. Here's the problem, my friend likes to keep things updated, like apps. So, he wanted to see if his racer has an update available as well. He did not see clearly and went to the 2D version section of the Walkera official website, then downloaded the firmware update from there too. Here comes the disaster, he flashed that firmware update on his 3D version F210 and broke the thing! Cleanflight console is still accessible, but the 3D toggle switch no longer functions and the ESCs now act as 3D mode with no options to change back to 2D mode! Can any one help me find the original F210 3D edition firmware? So I can save my friend's racer. Thank you all.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Alexandercat

Alexandercat New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    forget about it, the support won't send you the file, we have to wait a release

3. RC/DC

RC/DC Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Was wondering if I could "adjust" elevation/accelerator down a bit o my DEVO 7 so my F210- 3D doesn't blast away. Still learning. It's a VERY responsive quad.
    Also can I remove the camera and mushroom antenna so I don't destroy them after numerous crashes?

4. Yeti

Yeti New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You can remove the camera and antenna. You have to remove the video tx card as well otherwise it will cook it and it will have to be replace when you're ready for FPV. As far as the Firmware for the 3D I have a new model on the way. I found that I can upload the firmware from it with and STM flash utility. Once I have the Firmware copied I'll post it for all to fix their 3D models. I broke mine the same way.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alexandercat

Alexandercat New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    great!!!

6. RC/DC

RC/DC Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Attached Files:

7. RC/DC

RC/DC Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    CYENGSHANG: above is extracted pp from F210 3-D operator's manual with DEVO F7 and 7 specs. Hope this helps.

8. 2slye

2slye New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all I'm having the same problem so rather then do a new post i hope messaging in here may get me some help still, even though the post is so old!!! Does anyone have a copy of the settings for the f210 3d version they could upload? I thought I had them backed up but I still can't get mine to run, and was hoping using someone elses backup would give me the settings back that I need to get the motors to unlock like they should.

9. Alexandercat

Alexandercat New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no news about the firmware?, my f210 is out for about 2 months, tired... i am not intentioned to buy a new flight controller when the problem is just the software, bought a different drone..

10. pfbreton

pfbreton New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I accidentally flashed a 2d version on my 3d edition and now it stopped working. The beeper and flasher constantly goes on, the controller shows that i turn left or right (LED operates). I checked my voltage, it is 16V and perfectly balanced, so its not the low voltage warning.

I hope wlakera support will respond