Welcome to Walkera Forums!

Discussion in 'Walkera News and Site News' started by dascrow, Aug 12, 2014.

1. dascrow

dascrow Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    [​IMG]

Welcome to WalkeraForums.com, the first website dedicated entirely to Walkera Helipcopters, Quadcopters, Hexcopters, Gliders, and everything else. Our goal is to be a friendly community comprised of Walkera owners and enthusiasts. To participate fully in the site all you need to do is register, it's quick and free.

2. harryinspain

harryinspain New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for accepting me to the forum. I am about to order my second quad copter or should I say which is a Tali H500 but I am seeing a lot of problems with it from other sources so the best place to get enlightened is here as the rest could be gossip? I have a Phantom Vision 2+ at the moment but like the retractable landing gear and the transmitter with built in screen. All I want is a copter capable
    of good video.

3. AOKU

AOKU New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    just saying, but this forum needs a wipe, there are superclever and useful people who answer back (hello Brian) but tons of idiots who double post and post in wrong thread categories and so on. Can you somehow wipe and set some rules other phobbs have?
    thanks a lot

4. dascrow

dascrow Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    @AOKU - We are trying. It's been tough because Walkera isn't as popular as the DJI, 3DR, and Yuneec. It's been slow growing since we launched. However with some of the new recent releases from Walkera things are picking up quite a bit around here.