Wants, sale and swaps ??

Discussion in 'Walkera Classifieds' started by BMAN, Oct 14, 2016.

1. BMAN

BMAN New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all.
    Im after 2 txs and rxs. devo 7 or 7e as cheap as possible and price goto include delivery. im in UK. Listen Im not saying this to be smart or anything but I aint a nob and I aint paying more then the price of new for your beat up gear.
    Ive found the 7 and 7e for £40 each delivered so expect you to offer them cheaper then that.

I got a few things mounting up and dont need that im willing to sell or swap "mod please edit if ive made any mistakes as un intentional."
    Ibe got 3x Parrot AR 2.0 main boards used rrp £100
    Matching navigation boards for the parrot main boards no idea on rrp but imagine something stupid.
    1pair glb 2204 2300kv brushless motors " I cant find a matching pair." so up for swaps of if you got a pair I will buy them just message.

4x emax II 2206 1900kv cw seller sent me 8cw instead of 4cw and 4ccw again im up for swaps for ccw or anything drome related.

Soektrum dx6 park flyer locked to dsm ar or br 6000 "seller mugged me off and knew id be stuck, im making you aware you can only use ar or br 6000 with this." shame really as its mint. il do diy tx if have to but up for swaps.

hmm what else i got
    think thats it for now.

Right now I need txs, rxs and batteries 3s or 4s.

Im interested in other flight controllers, motors, fpv, gps modules.

Listen im not like most these guys in this game just because for example the ar2.0 board is 100 i dont want 200 for it lol yea some people unreal but at same time id want more then for example 1 naze32 board as there 8 quid to buy idc id rather buy chinese clone for cheap and use change on other things.

Im interested in what ive said above, more after swaps but throw me a reasonable offer and il most likely take it.

Dont waste your time trying to mug me off. Remember its 2016 and i can google prices.

Im also willing to paypal cash buy what I need right now which is txs and rxs. I will happily put cash ontop of my items should you be interested in swap with cash and vise versa.

Yet to buy 1 thing with out some kind of problem in this game. its very sad!

If any of my stuffs of interest to you and you got a 9xr pro id be up for a deal but for now I think "think lol" the devo 7 and 7e is just exactly what i need.

If it works out that its going to cost stupid money to ship to me forget it and vice versa. i dont want me or you to throw money away like most sellers will make us do..

If you a sneaky type of guy that expects everything for nothing and everything for your nothing ie you buy a tx for 40 use it a year beat the shyt out of it then want 80 for it please skip me unless you want to meet face to face so I can slap the shyt out of you. aha yea ive had enough bro. im honest reliable guy and expect to be treated the way i treat people.

Thanks for looking.
    il cover paypal fees and you can do same but il give you my ebay details if needed which im 100% buyer and seller.

Ive put notifications on amd heres a pic of all my gear just ask for specific pics of you genuinely interested. please dont waste our time. its silly and frustrating.

ps made mistake the glb 2204 2300kv are both same. they unlock to the right so presume this is clockwise so i either need 2 counter clockwise or want to sell or swap them for what ever. some ccw emax 2206 1900kv would be nice as im stuck with 8cws!

Attached Files:

2. BMAN

BMAN New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For just incase Im suppose to put a price price is a million for all. Always wanted to be a millionaire so why not aha