Walkers qr-x350 premium z-25 battery case circuit boards wanted

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro/QRX 350 Premium' started by thcinaus, May 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. thcinaus

thcinaus New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    gday everyone sorry I have been away so long.
    Thanks for the messages
    I require the two pcb boards in the z-25 qr-x350 premium battery case. I recently regenerated a battery that was flashing all 4 green leds showing cell Lipo failure, unfortunately I dropped some solder across the two boards with the battery still connected and damaged the circuit boards. If you have a dead battery I would appreciate these two circuit boards. Let me know how much you want and I will purchase these from you if possible.
    Sorry to those complaining about the files storage it will be rebuilt shortly and back online soon.
    Unfortunately my health has been bad and I am only just now catching up on both of my domains.
    Have a great one
    Tom

2. thcinaus

thcinaus New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    All good just blew up the five volt smd device on the first board l replaced it today for 50 cents and its all good
    If one of your cells goes low disconnect both connectors individual cells and Main connectors
    Give the main two black and red cables a quick blast with 33v dc for 15 minutes don’t leave while boosting
    You will find the low cells will charge now being above minimum voltage and will charge direct to 100w sky charger and away you go again
    Good luck

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +529 / 15
    Not recommended. That will further damage your cell.

You need to use a hybrid charger that charges individual cells Like this one.

If the cell is below 3.2V it does a repair charge that is a low current pulse charge until it reaches 3.2 then it charges normally.

Cheers

US$123.58 RadioLink CB86 Plus 6A 210W Lipo Balance Charger Discharger RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +529 / 15
    Translate to english first. Most likely some characters on your keyboard is causing the problem.

Сначала переведите на английский. Скорее всего, некоторые символы на клавиатуре вызывают проблемы.

Cheers Brian

5. blog2018RUS

blog2018RUS New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey. I restored 2 batteries: for a faulty jar, I supply it from a conventional 5 V source for 2-5 minutes, and then I can charge it using a standard charger.