Walkera voyager 3 battery

Discussion in 'Walkera Help!' started by David Dunlap, Apr 12, 2019.

1. David Dunlap

David Dunlap New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can anyone help me I have been looking for a replacement battery for months????

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +523 / 15
  3. Roger B Humphrey

Roger B Humphrey New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I repaired my old batteries inside with one larger 5200 mah 29.6 8s lipo battery. used butter knife to free around the two old batteries and remove them from case. only a couple of rubber plugs and screws to remove to take control board off. It was an easy fix and only 150 plus shipping for the battery. I used a piece of foam and cut the old plugs off and soldered one of the old plugs to new battery. It was very easy and the flight time is way better with the larger battery. everything fit like it should inside the battery, seems to work great and charges just fine with only one battery and balance charger plug inside the old battery box. sku # 110-40-193 rcjuice.com 149.99 delivered.

4. Roger B Humphrey

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I repaired my old batteries inside with one larger 5200 mah 29.6 8s lipo battery. used butter knife to free around the two old batteries and remove them from case. only a couple of rubber plugs and screws to remove to take control board off. It was an easy fix and only 150 plus shipping for the battery. I used a piece of foam and cut the old plugs off and soldered one of the old plugs to new battery. It was very easy and the flight time is way better with the larger battery. everything fit like it should inside the battery, seems to work great and charges just fine with only one battery and balance charger plug inside the old battery box. sku # 110-40-193 rcjuice.com 149.99 delivered.

5. Roger B Humphrey

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    seems to fly 30 minutes plus on new battery, very long time, because it has almost twice the mega ohms.

6. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +523 / 15
    Higher quality batteries have lower mega ohms.

The lower the internal resistance of the battery the less susceptible it is to voltage sagging and the higher current it can produce.