Walkera Vitus Video Issues

Discussion in 'Walkera Vitus' started by chriskon, Sep 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. chriskon

chriskon New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi There,

I just got my new Vitus and i think this drone is amazing in terms of the stability and flight. But there are two things that comes to my concern are,

1. Video seems like unstabilized like this post, is it hardware or software issues ?
    2. I am not getting smooth transmission from the drone to my iphone 7 especially when switching from video to photo mode and vice versa.
    Can someone help me with this ?

Thanks

2. Marcant000

Marcant000 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, the answer is ... try to sell it quick !
    The worst of the worst drones in the world !

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +415 / 13
    Looks stabilised to me. What makes you think its not? It wold be constantly wobbly if it was not stabilised.

4. violettebp

violettebp New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm having same issues with my Vitus concerning video. I was wondering if it had anything to do with quality/speed of the SD card or with the iOS application.Second to that, I'm also having a quite distracting nuisance - I keep losing image on my Iphone when I switch from video to photo mode; actually more often than not I cannot even shoot a photo (I get image loss / datalink loss) but at the same time video records fine when I switch to video mode, and I get the image back. Then after a dozen of times, a manage to shoot a photo without a problem. After having tried many other aircrafts, I was also amazed by the stability of smooth hovering and flight of Vitus itself and the recorded video, even in considerable wind gusts, the video seemed as if fixed to a concrete pole. (This is my second Vitus, as I have returned the 1st one with faulty mainboard after disfunctional gimbal and IMU sensor and bouts of useless and scandalous suggestions and ''help'' by official Walkera CS in broken English. Luckily my nearest service was XciteRC in Germany which sent me a new Vitus.)