WALKERA RUNNER 250 PRO NOT BIND

Discussion in 'Walkera Runner 250 Pro' started by joselo_1972, Dec 28, 2016.

WALKERA RUNNER 250 PRO NOT BIND

1. bjr98ls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. iskandar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. joselo_1972

joselo_1972 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,
    I look for your help, since I bought a 250 pro runner, I arrived a week ago (December 18) and I could not fly, I did not bind with the devo 7 and only the back lights blink, I already did everything possible, now I verified that the battery is loaded, put the security code, update the software, put it in an open space and only the lights are flashing, only three times has been binding, that was because it was moving with the drone from side to side, When I saw, the lights turned off and I could activate the engines to deactivate them, even I flew it for a few minutes when I had the helices on, it was very unstable and I think it did not have the active GPS.
    I bought it directly with WALKERA in china and well, they tell me to return the drone and buy another, the problem is that I already pay import taxes and shipping is very expensive, almost a quarter of the cost of the Runner 250.
    What do you recommend me, what do you think if I fix it? Will look good In case of not working the Motherboard costs $ 30 usd and the receiver $ 30 usd, pieces that I believe could be damaged.

Waiting for your advice.

Thank you for your support.

Greetings.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +182 / 9
    What do you mean by this?