Walkera QR X350 PRO will not bind with my Devo 7.

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro/QRX 350 Premium' started by mparsche, Apr 25, 2015.

1. mparsche

mparsche New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am trying to get my Walkera QR X350 PRO to bind with my Devo 7.

The QR X350 has the latest firmware 1.7.

What I get is the left green light fast flashing and never slowing down to indicate that it is binding.

I have the RX-702 Receiver. The light on the receiver goes solid which is indicating that it is bound, but the green light on the QR X350 continues to flash quickly.

2. BeaRug

BeaRug New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try this; attach the battery first, and then turn on the transmitter to bind. The left light should blink slowly for a few seconds and then turn off, as per the manual.

3. Peter W

Peter W New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks I was having same problem, but you have solved it for me.
    Thank you very much again
    Peter

4. cliffgreene

cliffgreene New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im having the same issue of my devo 7 not binding to the 350 pro. I have made sure tall of the trim are in the 0 position. Made sure all of the switches are in the up position. Made sure the throttle is on the 0 position.Plugged in the battery first then turned the controller on. No luck. Turned the controller on and then the battery. No luck. All done within 10 sec like the manual and the youtube videos show. Made sure that the ribbon cable is attached to the connector onthe leg. Still no luck. The left green light never slows down or stops. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as i just recieved this in the mail yesterday and im ready to scream.

5. chostetler15

chostetler15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the same problem Cliffgreene. I have the Devo 10 (bought it used on ebay) and it is giving me the same problem. No matter how I plug it in, the left green LED flashes quickly. I bought a second quad from Hobbyking to make sure the first one I got wasn't a lemon. That was an expensive mistake, now I have two that don't work.

I think my controller's settings need to be changed or something. I don't know. I will keep trying to find an answer. But if anyone else figures this one out please let me know!

6. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +411 / 13
    You bought the Devo 10 second hand, ensure that you have cleared the model memory for the model you have selected and configured correctly.

Also ensure that the model memory is clear of any Fixed Bind settings left over by the previous owner.

7. cliffgreene

cliffgreene New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im sorry you had the same problems. I think part of the problem is the lack of support for the product here in the US. Thank God that i was able to send mine back and get a refund. I ended up getting a DJI Phantom 3 instead and cannot be happier.

8. NewVar

NewVar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I use the Walkera QR350X since 8 months. Last week I lost the drone in campaign. After 3 hours I gave up the search.
    To replace it, I bought a used drone. But it does not.

1. If the radio is off, when I put powered engines move, I hear the beep and the green LED flashes quickly. The receiver's red LED flashes.
    See :

2. If I put the radio turned on, when I put powered engines move, I hear the beep, the LED red receiver remains fixed and nothing more. The green LED remains off.
    See :

The tests were carried out with the gyroscope and the connected GPS. If I disconnect is the same.

It's same with DEVO 10 and DEVO F7.

Many thank in advance.

9. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +411 / 13
    In the second video the radio is binding to the X350 OK.

You can see the status of the RX light go on when the Radio beeps at the end of its binding search.

What makes you think it is not binding?

10. NewVar

NewVar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank for you confirm binding. What is the status LED when the RX is connected and communicating with the Main Controller?

See in second video Main Controller has not green led blinking fast or slow while the green LED flashes when radio not binding.