Walkera Pilot IQ Tests

Discussion in 'Walkera Talk' started by iskandar, Dec 1, 2016.

1. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +318 / 10
    Haha, There is no right answer. Its just a test of how your brain works to evaluate an answer. There is no real answer to this.

Just an output via a process that gives a glimpse if you are right or left brained. Graphical artistic or Logical.

The Graphical Picture view will see the 14. The logical will try and calculate an answer.

The number 42 is just as valid an answer to the question asked.

Unless of course if the question was asked in an Italian bistro then the laws of Bistromathics emerges. And you get into riciprcoexclusions. (A number that can be defined as anything but itself.)

And of course as everyone knows 42 is what you get when you multiply six by nine, and also the answer to "life the universe and everything".

I hope you have read Douglass Adams. Or you will think I am a nut job. :eek:o_O

Now where did I put that towel, have to nip down the pub and get a few quick pints. The Vogons are coming.

2. iskandar

iskandar Active Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    My god, what is your job before retiring? I guessed something to do with CIA or FBI or maybe rocket scientist?

I lose you after the 3rd paragraph, lol.

3. Moso

Moso New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Son in law

4. Moso

Moso New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Although it's not bad fun, these riddles etc, I'd rather keep this forum to drone talk, specifically Walkera talk.. otherwise it just gets outta hand..