Walkera FlyConfig for Furious 320!

Discussion in 'Walkera Furious 320' started by Obie, Jan 9, 2017.

1. bakse

bakse New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In my flyconfig you only have to choose 115200 rate and don't connect. And just try to update. It should work.

2. dksoft

dksoft New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi. I recently re-applied firmware to Furious 320 G and had the same problem. First, i tried to do that via FLyconfig Walkera utility installed on a VM Windows 10 on my iMac. It connects at 57600 but get the same message as you. So, i tried to use a separate laptop with Window 10, but no luck: i can update RAW parameters, but not firmware. Once i plugged the battery into drone, everything started to work fine: means i pushed the firmware without any error, but still using 57600 (that is not problem at all).
    Also, if you have a Fixed ID set on Devo, switch back to dynamic ID because after firmware update you will be unable to auto-bind RC to the drone. You will have to remove a top cover of the controller and push the clean button when powering on....
    :)
    hope that helps

3. What-the!!!

What-the!!! New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So this may be a simple task gone huge as it always seems. I did have the Walkera drones assistant flying config installed but could not update the firmware for anything as all the tabs on the firmware update page just had question marks. So reading the above post I figured that I would try again fro scratch and uninstalled the app as well as deleted the original downloaded files. I downloaded the install file via the above supplied link, unzipped it and upon attempting to install the app, found everything is written in Chinese, so it is very difficult to follow the prompts if one doesn't know what they say. Is there a setting I am not aware of (maybe even in windows settings) that will alter things so as to have the command prompts in English. I've been struggling with getting the firmware updated on not only my furious 320 but a runner 250 but the spin of death seems to haunt me. I've tried to update my Devo 10, following all instructions to the letter but ended up having to reset the whole thing as the updates failed to take and the transmitter all but bricked, not getting passed blank screen upon power up. Fortunately I managed to get it working again but found myself back further than square one with no idle upon arming, from what I've read, ensuring tha the motors idle is the best way to cancel out the lag that results in the spin of death.. A problem I'd like to be rid of as I am sick of spending way more time repairing than flying.

4. What-the!!!

What-the!!! New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well it must be a case of whinge and win. I thought id give it another go and what do you know, English command prompts. so i I'm thinking of just an outright serious whinge to get everything working.. seems to work,..

5. sn8keyz

sn8keyz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Obie,

In your last post, you mentioned that you put your Furious 320 in Acro mode?

I have the 320 G - GPS; do you know if Acro is available?

6. Nemo152

Nemo152 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    in 320 G - GPS the Acro mode isn't possible

7. sn8keyz

sn8keyz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want off this train wreck.

BJ981s, How do I request a refund. I tried chat, as you suggested in a previous post.
    The person on the other end, stated...This Chinese Windows.

i have already tried onlinesales and aftersales.

I would like my money back to buy an american product.

upload_2017-6-13_5-56-33.png

Attached Files:

8. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +536 / 15
    There is no update for the Devo 10. What were you trying to do? if you are referring to the configuration files posted here. They must be loaded via the Config tab not the FW tab as per the instructions.

9. Junior Ellis

Junior Ellis Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Many many thanks guys :)

10. Antonio Neto

Antonio Neto Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0