Walkera Aibao Beeping

Discussion in 'Walkera Help!' started by EHobbyHouse, Apr 26, 2017.

1. EHobbyHouse

EHobbyHouse New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought a few of these to sell in my store and I took one for my self. I got it to fly once. Now after leaving multiple batteries on the charger the green light never comes on. Also when I plug in any of the 20 batteries I have the drone just beeps and doesnt start or arm.

I take it the batteries are not charging need some advise. Everything I speak of is brand new and never used before..

2. Jerry

Jerry New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the similar problem. Flew before, everything was fine.
    After few month, when power up the transmitter and the aibao. The lights was stable but aibao continue to beep and was not able to arm the motor. Try with new battery still not able to arm the motor.
    Anyone can help??

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  3. churrut

churrut New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello. This is Gonzalo, from Spain. Excuse my bad english.I bought mi Aibao Last month from Amazon. I´ve got some others multicopters and I love this little one. Very nice flying for a little price. I Got two extra batteries. From the third time I flew it I started having batterie problems. First, the app didn´t show any info about telemetry. Charge N/A, Speed N/A, distance N/A......
    I see that the charger shows green light in about half an hour. I put on the charged battery and bind but it doesn´t stop beeping. I´m sure there is a problem with the charger. Can´t be the same problem with the three batteries. I told this to Amazon and they immediately sent me a new Aibao (GREAT AMAZON) which arrived yesterday. The gave me thirty days to return the first Aibao, so I´m going to check what happens with the new charger and make some experiments with batteries and chargers. I´m right now giving the first charge to the new battery. Charge will be finished in about an hour. I´ll check what happens and tell you. let´s have some intrigue for some minutes.......!

4. Jerry

Jerry New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello. Gonzalo, thank for your response.
    Awaiting good news....

I bought my Aibao from Hobby King. Have written to Hobby King & Walkera Company.
    HobbyKing was not able to help with the technical issue. Walkera has not reply since January 18, I am disappointed with the after sale service with Walkera.

5. Jerry

Jerry New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi All,

Finally the Walkera staff contacted me and assisted me to resolve the issue through video call.
    The problem of beeping sound without stopping is actually the binding issue.
    The solution is to reset the fixed ID between the remote and the aircraft.
    1. Power on the remote only.
    2. Wait for the battery level to stabilize.
    3. Long-press the "Video" button.
    4. Upon 2 beeping, release the "Video" button.
    5. Power off the remote.
    6. Start the normal procedure to bind and unlock the aircraft.
    Hope this will help. I have solved my issue today. Happy.....