Voyager 4 not stable in flight.

Discussion in 'Walkera Voyager 4' started by George Wright, Jul 16, 2020.

1. George Wright

George Wright New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys. I am new here but not new in flying drones.
    I have some problem with the voyager and I coming here because the technical support do not answer to my messages. Here is the problem. I did all the calibration as per user manual and I went to make a test in front yard where I don't any interference and I have 12 satellites looked in but the drone is not responding to my left stick.I am in mode 1. as you can see from the video the drone is not stable at all even with so many satellites. In video I use only one time the right stick to see if its responding as it should and the rest of the video I touch only the left stick. I don't know what is going on the drone looks new and the controller still have the protective plastic on it.
    I was thinking to open it and clean it with some contact cleaner but I don't see the reason yet because is looks new. I appreciate if someone has an answer for me. Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  2. George Wright

George Wright New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never mind guys I see the problem and I never check that and I think this drone was a rebuild not a new one. I see the motors are installed in wrong order. I never have this type of drone and I was thinking that is normal. But I look on others videos and I see the difference. Being told the drone is new I didn't pay attention to the led patterns. Damn it . I hate when some sellers say is new stuff and turn out to not be as described.