Total newbie question about my 2nd QUAD

Discussion in 'Walkera Talk' started by alienspit, Dec 22, 2016.

1. alienspit

alienspit New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought a walkera runner 250 advance came with the devo seven transmitter..Been flying with the quad for acouple of months now learned to fly on it ..I sure hope my second quad does not fly like the walkera 250 advance. All this stuff from antennas to flight controllers confuses the hell out of me,but boy do I love flying fpv.the 250 after about 3 months of flying has now got a mind of its own it seems..gps never really worked that good, and ive taught myself to fly without it. I changed the values in the transmitter to overcome the flip of death, but now with the changes I just got the flip of death... Love the drone concept but hate all the fiddling about I have to do to fly... Long story short and i'll shout it out ... IS THERE A QUAD I CAN BUY (MONEY NO OBJECT) THAT CAN PLUG A BATTERY BIND WITH MY DEVO 7 ,HOVER AND BE STABLE IN FLIGHT AND DEPENDABLE? Learning about flight controllers and watching videos..it seems the naze32 controller is smooth in flight and flies unlike my 250 advance... maybe its the pilot I dont know but this quad is all over the place,can't hover without constantly adjusting the throttle wants to move forward all the time, trims in the center, battery centered balanced just flies like ****!!! Do all quads fly like this? should I not buy a new maybe better quad or just stick with this one? I like the the way the storm racing drone flies at least in the videos again might be the pilot....thanks for answering......... Mike

2. iskandar

iskandar Active Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Walkera F210... 3D or non-3D. It is the best quadcopter from Walkera.

3. alienspit

alienspit New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what flight controller is in the f210...have not had a good experience with walkera... so far

4. iskandar

iskandar Active Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Seriously Pro Racing F3... one of the best there is. Try Acro mode, then you will know.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  5. alienspit

alienspit New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can I easily install the f210 flight controller in the 250 advance? I got so much money invested in this crappy 250 advance

6. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +267 / 9
    No.

The Runner 250 flys fine most problems relate to the lack of Knowledge of its operation on how to correctly calibrate update firmware and settings.

This is not a toy Quad. It requires skill and effort.