Tattu R-Line 1300 4s battery test with Walkera F210

Discussion in 'Walkera F210' started by Shwan, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Shwan

Shwan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Being a responsible guy (and also afraid of explosions), before any test I read the instruction guide. I know that Li-Po batteries require special handling but it was shocking to read that I need to use a fireproof cement concrete bunker to store the battery :-S.

[​IMG]

After I discharged the Tattu R-line 4s 1300 mAh to about 10% I started to charge it with 0.7A using my SkyRC iMAX B6 Mini charger. The charging process stopped after about 2 hours, when battery level reached 16.81V (4.2V / cell). The Li-Po battery did not heat up at all and the stored capacity was of 1258 mAh.

Second day I went out with my Eachine Racer 250 Pro and Walkera F210 racing drones in order to do some punch tests.

The Tattu R-Line 4s 1300mAh battery performed very well, punch-outs are even more impressive than with stock battery. I could say that also flight time was better, but this could be hardly determined because every flight is different. Full throttle drains the LiPo battery much faster than just hovering.

Trying few flips I had some crashes too. Battery remained intact and safe for further use.

Because lately ordering Li-Po batteries from China became more and more difficult, is good to know that now you can order it directly from GensAce Europe or US warehouse.

Pros

• Available to order directly from EU (Germany) and US warehouse;
    • 95C, ultra high discharge rate;
    • Well packed, with included plug protector;
    • Aluminium envelope for good heat dissipation and some crash protection.
    Cons

• Heavier than similar batteries.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +411 / 13
    Thanks for your review. Quite useful.

But discharging to 10% will significant reduce the lifetime of the Battery.

Do not discharge below 3.5V per cell.

Cheers