Tali will not bind after failed calibration

Discussion in 'Walkera TALI H500' started by Ridinlow211, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Ridinlow211

Ridinlow211 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good day everyone,
    I am hoping someone out there knows how to help me.

I tried to calibrate my tali and as I flipped it over, the battery slid out a bit and lost contact. I placed the battery back in and assured it was fully seated this time, glad it didn't actually fall out onto the ground. But when I turned it back on, the tali startup beeps had changed from 2 sets of beeps, to just one set. Also, there are now no lights on the arms at all. The gimbal centers as it should and I see video, but i am unable to move it with the transmitter. I am also not able to get the tali to respond. This thing has only been flown through 1 battery, it's like new. Is there a reset button or something?

I have tried swapping the battery with a new one, swapping the transmitter with a new one, removing the gimbal, and leaving the battery disconnected for 7 days. Nothing has changed with any test.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +405 / 13
    Try and start the Calibration again. You may need to power the Tali on before the TX to get it to bind.

3. Ridinlow211

Ridinlow211 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have tried that. Many times. Unfortunately I do not think the tali even tries to bind. I am not sure what the beeps represent at startup, but it only beeps twice, and it iused to beep 5 times. no lights ever light up on the arms. Even when I powered up the tali before this issue, it always beeped 5 times. The motors still twitch like they did before. If there is anything else I can do to help you help me, please let me know.

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +405 / 13
    It sounds like you need to do a factory reset.

Your best bet would be to go to Walker.com and use their instant chat.

5. José

José New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear colleague happened this problem with my H500 when I connected computer, when I called only heard the engine bip, the LEDs were putting out and not synchronized with the remote control, I reinstalled the version 2.2 firmware and passed normally afuncionar.