Tali H 500 in flight disconnect problem.

Discussion in 'Walkera Help!' started by Deftroadrunner, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Deftroadrunner

Deftroadrunner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After several minutes of flight my Tali's lights begin to flash then the controller disconnects from the drone. It's probabaly my fault or something I have not done correctly as it happens with my "parts Tali" as well. I always calibrate everything and wait until I have aquired at least 5 to 7 sats but this is driving me up a wall. I replaced the receiver and flight controller, which, seemed to remedy the problem but after a flight began happening again. I am using fixed ID on the devo f 12 with zero results. I even replaced the main board thinking that might help. I know it is nothing with the transmitter as it happens when I use the F7 to fly as well. Is there something happening to change the paramaters while this thing is in flight or did I buy a couple of $400.00 paperweights ? Any insight or suggestions to this problem would be most appreciated. Also.... the battery has been fully charged and I even changed it out with no results.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +415 / 13
    You only calibrate once.

Have you used a Lipo checker on the battery. It sounds like the batteries are old and, maybe have been stored at the wrong charge level.

3. Deftroadrunner

Deftroadrunner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    unfortanuetly one of the first things I checked as it mimicked the same malady that plagued the QR 350Pros falling out of the air when one cell went low. Yes it seemed like a power problem but telemetry never shows it below 23 volts

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +415 / 13
    Check the monitors for any binding.

Make sure they spin by hand with no noise and without stopping immediately..