Schedule flight levels on Furious 320 GPS

Discussion in 'Walkera Furious 320' started by elsegura, Aug 25, 2017.

1. elsegura

elsegura New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello

I just released a Walkera Furious 320 GPS-OSD-RTF, and it could not go any worse. Let's say the dron is not fine, you have to be correcting continuously, do what you want, and keeps me in tension. When landing is a problem, it almost crashes. In one of the landings the engines have not been switched off and the dron has only been turned around and with the engines started there has been a while. At least there was no damage. I believe that the dron came to me in advanced mode or acro, how could you put it in beginner to obtain aids to the flight? You have in mind that I have never connected the dron to the PC and I have no idea of anything.

Thank you very much for the help

Regards!!

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +411 / 13
    Most likely you have not calibrated it correctly.

You must calibrate as per the user manual.

But you have to finish the calibration before the lights stop flashing. If they stop flashing before you finish they calibration has failed.

3. elsegura

elsegura New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello
    Thank you for your response, I am very grateful.
    What I was referring to is that the dron is very nervous, very fast. I want it to be more docile, more stable and with more aplomb. Do I need to connect the dron to Flyconfing? Which parameter do I have to modify?
    It is that I believe that the dron came to me in ADVANCED mode, I wanted to put it in BEGINNER mode for aid to the flight. How can I do it?

The previous dron Furious 320 GPS if I came in BEGINNING, but this one and the Vulo is very difficult.

Thanks for your help, guys.
    -If I do not speak English well, he's a translator. Excuse me

4. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +411 / 13
    You fix that by programming the TX radio for Aileron and rudder and elevator for dual rates. See the TX radio manual for instruction.

Do not connect the model to a PC and change Settings this will break it.

5. elsegura

elsegura New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello
    I tried with the sender TX and I did not get anything. I think the problem will be on the stabilized flight, option 0 on the MIX. Since the problem I have here, I need the device to be more stable in this first mode of flight, since it is very difficult to fly. I connected the dron to the Mission Planner program, but I did not get anything. There are many parameters and I do not know what to play.
    I ask for help please, so I can not blow my device.

A greeting and thanks for the help

6. elsegura

elsegura New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello

I leave here some images of the program Flyconfing and Mission Planner to see if everything is correct.
    In the MIX 0 I have stabilized, but at the moment of the truth I do not have aids to the flight and the apparatus is very unstable.
    Could you help me?

a greeting

[​IMG]

7. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +411 / 13
    DO NOT CONNECT TO MISSION PLANNER.

If you have connected and saved anything you have destroyed your drone.

This is not the correct approach and you cannot change any settings to correct your problem.

You need to confirm that your TX is configured correctly.

Did you buy the TX as a RTF with the Drone? If not you need to configure the TX.

If you want to slow down the drone you do it with dual rates. Adjusting PIDS is for the Drones self flight parameters not for the end user control.

Check in the radio Monitor display in Function Menu and see if the switches are working correctly.

8. elsegura

elsegura New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello

The drone if I have connected it to Mission Planner, I have seen all its parameters but I have not touched anything.
    The dron I bought RTF, and I came with the station I Devo 10. I played the dual rates and exponential without getting anything. If the dual rates are too high or exponential the dron does not unlock the engine when ordered from the station.

I have also tried to load several flight modes in the MIX 0. When loading a flight mode in MIX 0, such as DRIFT, ACRO, etc., the drone has an impression, the engines do not bascualan back and forward. Possibly the problem is a bad configuration of Fabrica on the TX Devo 10. But I already tired and I do not know what to look at.
    Do you know the mark of the board that carries the dronde this GPS-OSD-RTF? Is it an APM?
    Some people have told me to connect the drone to the Mission Planner and recalibrate the accelerometer, station, etc. But I'm not sure.

A greeting and thanks for the help.

9. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +411 / 13
    No Walkera drones are compatible with Mission Planner. You can load and save config settings so you can save and restore but that is all. The FC is a Derivative of a APM flight controller. It is customised by Walkera and only compatible with Walkera tools.

If you use Dual rates on the rudder you must Activate / ARM the Motors then switch to the dual rate. Do not ARM the motor without a good GPS lock, 7 + sats. If you ARM before it will fly away. The Home position lock for GPS happens when the motors are armed. If you arm before a good GPS lock the Home position could be in a different country.

Check in the TX Monitor menu that the Switches are working for Flight modes. Thats Function Menu -> Monitor. If not working you need to program the TX as per the quick start guide.

GPS mode will not work until you calibrate correctly. You have to calibrate on full rates. You must start the calibration to get the lights flashing and then do the calibration and complete and placed on level ground before the lights stop flashing. If they stop flashing before you complete the calibration has failed and you must do it again.

The settings in Mission Planner that relate to flight modes do not exist on this model. The only flight modes available are those that are documented in the user manual, and controlled by these switches. Any attempt to change these will brick your drone. These are hard coded in the Walkera flight controller

Do not attempt to calibrate in Mission Planner you will brick your drone. You calibrate by the procedure documented in the user manual.

Cheers Brian

10. elsegura

elsegura New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello

Thank you very much for your reply. The previous Walkera Furious GPS-RTF dron came me with 5820 CE video transmitter, and was flying perfect. However this dron comes with 5821 FCC video transmitter. Could this be the first problem? Keep in mind that I am in Spain, part of Europe

What you tell me to calibrate the GPS from the ground if I have, but I still have the problem.

And what you tell me about TX is not done, I have a serious problem

I have calibrated thus:

a cordial greeting