Runner 250(R) updated firmware but cant upload config .mws file

Discussion in 'Walkera Help!' started by conehead, Mar 1, 2018.

1. conehead

conehead New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there , updated the new firmware 1.2 .bin file with flyconfig , lots of messing about to even connect , so ran the update quickly while I could . Seemed to go fine , but even if I manage to get MultiWiiGui to connect to my Runner I cant load the .mws file because the program gives me an unhandled error exception .
    Any suggestions of what to do ?
    Running a win 10 pc and using (trying to) the 2.1 drivers suggested

2. conehead

conehead New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never mind , apparently multiwiigui had to connect with 250R first . Uploaded and did as suggested in pdf file . One thing tho , it seems maybe my switches are different or so it looked in multiwiigui , the gps functions of Mix seem to be controlled by Fmd now and I'm not really sure what else other than now Hold stops the motors spinning according to multiwingui and when tested actually works . A bit worried about test flying it now in case the switches do either something unexpected or nothing at all .

Wouldnt mind trying the multiwii2.4.6 files I d/l earlier but a bit worried I need to change settings or parameters after that I know nothing about as a novice .

Anyone still read the 250 forum or is it dead now by the way ?

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +429 / 13
    Your a novice. Don't fiddle. It wont end well.

Dont believe what the SW tells you.

Check your radio. Use the Monitor in the Function Menu and check that Mix switch is on Channel 5 and FMod is on Channel 6 and Gear switch is on channel 7.

Here is the Devo 7 Manual.

Manual: Devention 7

Cheeers.