Rodeo 110 problems after crash.

Discussion in 'Walkera Rodeo 110' started by kramersteen, Dec 7, 2017.

1. kramersteen

kramersteen Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    So my mate got a 110 with plans to learn how to fly but during a rookie mistake crashed out hard onto the road. No physical signs of damaged occurred but now it wont spin up the motors properly and hasn't got enough power to take off.He thinks one of the receiver wires got yanked out when he was inspecting it/pulling it down but can't say for certain if its was crash related.

Would the broken receiver wire cause this problem or would it be something else and if so what would be the order of troubleshooting? I know the fc and reciver are combined into one so the part is actually rather expensive.

I can inspect it myself this weekend as i am going down for a visit i just thought i would ask first just to see if you guys know anything.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +456 / 14
    You need to pull apart and check all connections. If lack of power, have you tried another battery? In case you cracked that one? Check the power wiring and the seating of the FC on the main board. Also I believe the F110 has a seperate Gyro mounted.

3. kramersteen

kramersteen Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Yeah we tried other batteries so that's not it. He ordered another 110 so at least he will have spares.