Reverse Mix Switch?

Discussion in 'Walkera Devention Radios' started by Z-type, May 2, 2016.

1. Z-type

Z-type New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've had to post here but I haven't had any real issues, luckily.

Anyway, I have a DEVO7 that I use on another quad and when programming, I couldn't get the flight mode configured to anything but the Mix switch, and that's fine. BUT - I'd like the switch to be reversed so I can reflexively move the switch the direction I'm used to when I'm switching modes.

I know how to get into the Reverse switch menu, but is the Mix switch even an option to reverse? Thank you for any guidance!

-Andrew Z

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +296 / 10
    Yes the reversing of the Mix channel if associated with a 3 way switch will change the output from -100,0,+100 to +100,0-100 up middle down.

Cheers

3. Z-type

Z-type New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry I haven't replied back to this message. I had a lot of issues with that quadcopter that I finally got sorted out. Still trying to figure this issue out.

I understand what you're saying, but I can't seem to find how to change those settings for the Mix Switch anywhere. The manual didn't help me really at all, personally.

Also, as I was exploring, I went under Function>GYRO>SWITCH> and it was labled as MIX. Could I solve my issue my changing that to FMD for the flight mode switch??

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +296 / 10
    You don't reverse the mix switch. You reverse the channel the mix switch is associated with.

Cheers

5. Z-type

Z-type New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh ok I get it now.

As I got the confirmation email for your reply I figured out how to fix my issue through my flight controller. I just re-assigned which modes were associated with with switch position, worked nicely. Thanks for the help!