Returning a F210

Discussion in 'Walkera Help!' started by Walk123, Feb 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Walk123

Walk123 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    So I am somsort of a race quad rookie and it was my birthday around the same day of the F210 release so I decided to get it. This things awsome, fun fast and very responsive with the f3, really couldnt of been happier. Until the other day i was flying at the baseball fields (pillow like grass), i was flying low and slow just to warm up a bit. Started to turn and didnt recognized my throttle was low and caught the grass. Saw a bit of static in muh goggles for a brief half second and it came back. Went to go grab it put my goggles back on and it was all static, not able to find any transmission. Tried contacting walkera( all emails including onlinesales @ walkera) nothing. Talked to an rc buddy he said im probly not ready for this little guy but seeing as this is collision proof and its camera is broken from a very gentle fall he said hed probly return it since i was only a couple days in :(. So i tried to return it via email phone and recieved nothing back!!!. Ive contacted them making it clear i had stopped flying and put it in its original packaging 5 days in. From my understanding is they will accept a acceptable return with 7 days of recieving the item. But this is the 7th day?!?!? HELP!!!! - Joey

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +569 / 16
    I think you are expecting a bit too much. Warranty is for faulty workmanship etc. Not for return if crashed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Walk123

Walk123 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yes, I'm definitely expecting to much lol (they do claim collision proof). I had a change of heart because i really enjoy this thing. Just whenever my fpv practice is cut short(the camera "breaking") it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I went ahead and ordered the camera that was in stock later to find the 1-3 weeks next to it. O well i guess its los for now. Practice practice practice.

4. vassy

vassy Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    But I have received a drone with defettose structural parts. The Front support frame has the flaps folded inwards, this problem makes my drone unstable both on land and in the air because they pull the motor arms upward. Removing the drone I checked and saw that the defect in the piece has many barbs. The other problem is the antenna that was mounted backwards and consequently forced to bend and fold it and loose;
    Now I'm waiting for an answer from walkera since the drone I bought it directly from them in China.

5. Walk123

Walk123 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ^^^From the sounds of it you don't have an f210 so i couldnt help you with that. But as far as emailing walkera im surprised you got it to send. When i was having my troubles and still am all the listed email addresses and phone numbers are bogus. i found one somone (an admin i think) recomended in another thread and it went through but no response yet. Before i bought the f210 i recieved support as i had some questions. But after recieving it not one email. If i could rewind time i would of built my own and saved a lot of cash instead of purchasing this.

6. luca

luca New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ciao a tutti sono nuovo nel forum ho un problema con il mio walkera F210 di tanto in tanto in modo irregolare il mio drone perde praticamente si spegne in volo segnale quasi come se lui non aveva il potere qualcuno mi può aiutare non riesco a risolvere il problema e capire quale sia la causa di questo errore grazie

7. luca

luca New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone I'm new in the forum I have a problem with my walkera F210 occasionally irregularly my drone loses virtually turns off in flight signal almost as if he lacked the power someone can help me I can not fix it and understand what the cause of this error thanks

8. vassy

vassy Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    E un problema molto serio, ti consiglio di sostituire la ricevente del quad!
    Di solito questi problemi sono la conseguenza di qualche caduta, per caso hai avuto qualche urto?

9. luca

luca New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I and no success without ever fell but now every time I 've noticed it happens that fly neighbor of the panels happens to me and high voltage cables of my friends who walkera runner to them he happens that the drone lose the radio signal

10. vassy

vassy Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Of course, high voltage pylons generate strong radio interference!