rear light codes

Discussion in 'Walkera Runner 250' started by FLYitLIKEyouSTOLEit, Feb 11, 2016.

1. FLYitLIKEyouSTOLEit

FLYitLIKEyouSTOLEit New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all,

MY name is TC. I'm new to the forums...hell new to Walkera. Just bought one the other day and man I love this thing. Fortunately I have had NOOOOO issues thus far!!!

However, in the manual I couldn't find a clear and to the point explanation/breakdown of the tail light codes. About the only thing I read in the manual about the light codes was in minor detail in the GPS section and some in the motors. I suppose it's all there scattered through out the manual in tids and bits but nothing of substance i guess you could say.... I was just wondering

if anyone knew of any "literature" or more like a chart with a clear break down of all the signals/codes.

I just want to come up with some sort of quick reference for everyday use and/or a trouble shooting guide. I apologize if someones already posted about it. If anyone knows of the thread, that would be appreciated or any other knowledge about it. I see a lot of postings in regards to error codes, but they all seem to be in regards to the specific issue at hand.

2. RazorX

RazorX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0