Question about devo 7 binding with other RX

Discussion in 'Walkera Devention Radios' started by drone99, Jul 17, 2017.

1. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +492 / 15
    You need to program the radio for the X4 as per the quick start guide. The landing gear is controlled by the switch on the radio.

If the switch is not programmed it will go up and you can't get the gear down as the switch does nothing.

2. Madhatter66

Madhatter66 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahhh ok well slow but sure I'm figuring this stuff out without trying to be a pain in your ass..lol..but I do have a ? About the ilook camera and gimbal that came with it...I'm thinking the ilook is pretty much useless with out the devo 12 to use the ground station? I dont have the bt adapter either so what are my options? Buy a cheap camera with wifi for 50 on amazon like a had with my bug 3...that thing worked great...because the x4 dont have wifi? Just blutooth..was wondering g what my options were with the ilook is,all ...I'm thinking land fill material seeing I have no way to view it without so.e type of viewing apparatus and no blutooth..thanks again for all your help

Sincerely
    Matthew

3. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +492 / 15
    Not sure which iLook you have. Does it have the SD card slot? The iLook is at least broadcasting the video signal at 5Ghz. You can get an adapter for you phone / tablet from Banggood to display the 5.8Ghz very cheaply or better buy a 5.8Ghz display panel.

Here is a couple of options.

US$19.99 Eachine ROTG01 Pro UVC OTG 5.8G 150CH Full Channel FPV Receiver W/Audio For Android Smartphone RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com

US$23.99 17% Eachine ROTG02 UVC OTG 5.8G 150CH Diversity Audio FPV Receiver for Android Tablet Smartphone RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com

Cheers

4. Madhatter66

Madhatter66 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok fantastic...yes it does have the sd card slot.so that's cool.i did read up on the whole display thing but kinda got lost a little on the g.hrtz thing lol so figured be a good ? For you..ohhh bought a good battery charger tried following the balance charger video but I'm still coming up with eras..really need to read the chargers manual but might break the battery down and try to charge in sections...cells .whatever

Thanks again for all your help
    Sincerely Matthew

5. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +492 / 15
    Do not break the battery down.

Can you advise the model of the battery charger? I may be able to help.

Cheers