Question about devo 7 binding with other RX

Discussion in 'Walkera Devention Radios' started by drone99, Jul 17, 2017.

1. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +472 / 14
    Just PM me when your devo 10 is ordered.

Cheers

2. Madhatter66

Madhatter66 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey brother how goes down under...ok well im new to forums and i tried to figure out how to pm you ..idk if reply to this message is concided pm you or not .anywasy in regaurds to the profile to fly a scout x4 will that come with the manual for installing it lol ..im pretty good with computers and know my way around pretty good but am new to this type of drone.ive bought plenty of symas..a couple mjx bug -3.promark warrior .ext very simple compared to this but this is were i feel i need to be as far as flying now..like i said i got the scout off a buddy of mine but all i got was the drone long story short all i got was the drone all the cables and everything else was in the box that fell off the truck during travel..the battery had some charge in it and still comes on and powers up and what not but id really like to fly it ..i realize that ill need a charger ..cables exc..all the other things but most interested in getting it off the ground you know being christmas time and all funds are low and theres somethings that i believe second hand devo 10 on ebay would be fine for now .soooo now that you `ve heard my life story and what not any help brother be really apppreciated on my end

sincerely
    matthew ...ps due to the different time zones ..i think if memory serves me weel your what 18hr ahead ,back idk
    but is 3.17 pm here in sunny florida,well not so sunny today but anyways ...if i can figure how to i guess just keep this page open ill be around to see if you recived this message also if this is a big pain in the ass dude alls good simply tell me to **** off and i wont bug you again...lol hope you have a sense of humor ..and idk maybe i can return the favor im a big believer and returing it ..maybe you need something from the states idk anywasy have a good day evening morning
    matt

3. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +472 / 14
    I will put together a pack for you.

The manuals for the Devo 10 and the Scout X4

A link to instructions for downloading model configurations.

The software to talk to the Devo 10.

A Scout Devo 10 profile. To load to your radio

A link to a suitable battery charger.

Happy to help. I’m a big believer in Karma.

Cheers.

4. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +472 / 14
    Matt,

Here is the pack

This is a video Tutorial; on how to save and load a model config. Its for the F21E but the 10 is basically the same.

How To: Update FW and Save and Load Model Configurations from PC to Radio

Here are the Scout X 4 manuals. User manual and Ground Station manual.

Scout X4 GS.pdf

Scout X4 User Manual.pdf

Here is the Devo 10 Manual

DEVO-10 Manual english.pdf

Attached is the Scout config for the Devo 10.

This is the SW to load the config via usb from your pc.

SW: Devo Dfuse USB Updating Software.

Cheers Brian

Attached Files:

5. Madhatter66

Madhatter66 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sweet ..now that Christmas is over with I'm ordering my devo 10 right now.i hope I'm bright enough to figure this all out..I'll get back to you when I receive the transmitter and review what you sent me ...thank you so much

6. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +472 / 14
    Cool. let us know how you go.

Cheers

7. Madhatter66

Madhatter66 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well thanks,again for everything I managed to get a brand new white e DC option devo 10 for 89.00 bucks which I thought was pretty fair..couple of question for you..ohh radio should be in my hands by the 24th...reviewing what you sent me seem like I should be able to handle everything alright but I did plug my x4 into my computer and windows 10 dont seem to recognize it..not sure if it a windows 10 thing or not..so I took a old laptop i had and set that,up with windows 7 hoping that will work .haven't tried it yet cause I've been extremely busy but wanted to ask just the same to see if there are drivers or any proper steps i need to take for the comp to recognize the x4..also i wanted to know is there a,way to purchase TV the x4 back to factory settings...I just dont want to power this thing up and have it remembering past fps coordinates and start heading wherever lol..I guess that's about it for now...resetting ..and connected thing to a computer...super excited for my controller to get here and test this puppy out..a 1600$ drone for pennies on the dolla.aint no toy know what in saying my friend ..lol anyways thanks again for being so helpful I really xant thank you enough.but I'll keep you posted and if all goes well do some flight videos here in Florida and shoot you some footage sincerely matthew..

8. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +472 / 14
    All you need to do is the calibration dance when you can activate that with the radio.

It will Reset all its locations etc with the calibration.

It does need drivers. You need to download the applications for the X4 FW updates and Serial Angel. The Drivers will install when you install the app.

Follow the instructions in the latest FW pack. That and the calibration will do the full reset.

Make sure you get a Lipo Checker so you can check the batteries.

SKYRC LiPoPal Self Voltage Balancer 2-6S LiPo For Battery Voltage Checker

Cheers Brian