QRX350 Pro - How to complete rebuild?

Discussion in 'Walkera Help!' started by jwhitmore, Apr 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jwhitmore

jwhitmore New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all, first post. Here on behalf of a friend who crashed his QRX350 badly. He shattered the GPS but also cracked the flight controller's plastic housing. As a result of the damaged flight controller housing I opened it up to see was there any damage. Three of the connectors and two other electronic components had come lose in the crash. I soldered everything back into place but wonder now is there a way that I can test out the flight controller?

I turn on the device but only get two solid green leds out of the drone. The documentation is pretty poor and it doesn't mention 2 solid green LED's so don't know does that mean it totally bricked or something is not connected, or configured correctly.

Can anybody advise me or point me to some documentation that guides you through a rebuild?

2. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Sorry to hear about the issues. If LED comes on, I'd try to, very gently take off/hover very close to ground and see what happens. Of course by now the issue might be sorted after two years.... I just happen to see the thread. So, how did you resolve the issue?