QRX350 Premium Q and A

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro/QRX 350 Premium' started by Moso, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi Brian, thanks heaps for that. Apologies for the delayed response. I did read the email version when it arrived but got busy with some visitors.

Will review in detail and respond, if needed be. I thinks I saw something for which i'd need a clarification.

Cheers
    Mo

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +454 / 14
    No problem take your time. Just post the question / clarification when you are ready.

3. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    In my Q1 - you replied "just use the throttle cut". Is there such a feature in the Devo F12E?

in my Q3 - Travel adjust. Normal being +/- 100, does it mean that if you adjusted it ti say, +/- 120, the servo will travel 20% more in either direction? (apologies for being a clue-less bean) A note: the engine I am using, doesn't appear to allow the carb barrel to move further than the already preset position.

Q3.1 - same as above, which is the throttle cut switch? The -100 +100 is already at 0%. So how do you get a setting of -100 at 0%?? Sorry again for being dumb.

Sorry to hassle you B.

Cheers
    Mo

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +454 / 14
    No Hassle mate. happy to help you.

Yes its the top left. It has a defined role as throttle cut. It just needs to be activated in the Radio settings.

The radio can have end point greater than 100 -100. That is just the default range. You can use the endpoint to adjust your control services to meet design specs of Up / Down mm off centre.

You need to be careful that you don't try and push the servo past the physical limits of the available travel, otherwise you will stall the servo.

For the carb you need to adjust the travel so you go from and Idle position to full throttle without stalling these servo.

To adjust reduce the server endpoints so it will not fully close or open. Then creep the endpoint open to open and close the throttle without stalling the servo.

All the default end point settings are -100 to +100. But in some menu screens for the throttle it describes the throttle differently in percentages as 0% to 100%. 0% = -100, 100% = plus 100, 50% = 0.

Cheers Brian

5. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Ok bud. Many thanks. Will try and see how things pan out.

Cheers
    Mo