QRX350 Premium Q and A

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro/QRX 350 Premium' started by Moso, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey I was trolling through some of the earlier posts. Crikey, what a truck load of gen wrt to my drone. ...amazing considering its not only me. Thanks a million mate. Honestly do.

Also went through my a/c. Found that I had entered some false info...:eek: Yes. I normally do that with new sites. I hate to divulge more info than necessary and sometimes give false info to get access to a site...:p in a bid to avoid tracking, rubbish mails etc. Generally, I will register as a female/male/neutral gender, incorrect age etc Me being an old stooge when it comes to privacy... SO, it was noticed that my age is incorrect :rolleyes: in our site. Sorry. Tried changing but didn't allow me. Now as I am absolutely sure of the site, would you please, please change the DOB to 1953..!! Yes, notice that we're both the same age..!! Discovery for you ;) (perhaps you may have figured it out any way)

Do let me know of the change.
    Cheers
    Mo

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +415 / 13
    I dont have the capability to do that. My moderator capability is limited. Can you send Dascrow a PM and ask him to change your Date of Birth?

3. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Don't matter to me my friend. Just wanted you to know. That's all.

4. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +415 / 13
    Oh OK, Actually i'm a June 1954. So I guess you are a year older. :p

5. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    :rolleyes: he hee..

6. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Minor annoying issue mate...in the past, I was able to go straight to this thread from where I have saved the URL in the bookmarks. However, since of late it appears that it's necessary to 'log-in'each time although the "keep me logged in"box is ticked...???

Reckon you could fix it??
    Thanks n' Cheers

7. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Sorry. Kindly disregard the previous post WRT the bookmark issue. Set up a new bookmark and it appears to be OK.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  8. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi Brian,
    been busy helping my cuss to move house... not much flying here due horrible weather. hopeless.

You may have told me before but a search didn't show up any answers. The query is, will Tali-H500 (z-01) prop fit the Walkera qrx-350 Premium ? I think you mentioned that spares between the two are interchangeable, right? The question is coz, if my DIY effort (below) is nbg (no bloody good) then I may have to purchase the Tali-H500 Dubro balance shaft.

Trying to buy a prop balancer. Need a cw/ccw shaft to go with it as you will know. Was trying to procure some left and right thread 'dies'. sizes M2-M10. I am also trying to do this so that I too can learn some DIY. This way, some bits-n-bobs get added to my tool box. Planning to ordr the Dubro Tru-spin prop balancer.

Would you let me know; DIY Engineering - 101 please.
    1. Which size is used to cut the thread? i.e. the Drone's motor shaft (OD) or the ID of the prop?
    2. How do you determine the actual thread depth?
    3. In the DuBro 3384 shaft size, 8mm x 1.2mm, obviously the 8mm must be the shaft (OD) and the 1.25mm may be the the thread depth/pitch?

When you got the time mate.
    Cheers
    Mo
    • DuBro 3384 Quadcopter Prop Balancer Shaft 8mm x 1.0/1.25

9. bjr981s

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +415 / 13
    The Tali, Scout and H500 and the QRX350 Premium all use the same props as far as I can tell. But I don't mix them between models. They all have the same threads. I have the same Balancer and it works fantastic. You would be surprised how some props are way out of balance.

Cutting your own threads an a shaft is a bit complex as you need to cut both Clockwise and Anticlockwise threads. But you will need need to as the shaft will work fine.

Numbers would be diameter and thread pitch

Cheers Brian

10. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Didn't quite get what you meant here.

Hmmm...cutting the thread appears rather complex as you say. As I see it, only coz the thread pitch can't be easily determined with a vernier (digital). I thought, if by measuring inside the thread and deducting this value with the shaft's thread diameter will give me the thread pitch. Alas the inside thread measurement isn't accurate as I get several different readings from top to bottom of the thread. Hurrmph.. there must be some special tool for this.

The Dubro boys have intimated that their 499 balance comes with a shaft for the QRX 350 Pro. Which means, this will fit my premium. So, this might be the way to go. Yes?

Cheers
    Mo