QRX350 Premium Q and A

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro' started by Moso, Jul 28, 2017.

1. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +346 / 12
    Check for Vibrator -> Active in the system menu.

It will RTH on signal loss.

Thats why I said you may have to read the Lipo info a few times.

The Alarm is Latched in the radio. That it is will go off and stay active until power is removed from the drone.

There is a huge difference between the Voltage when Idle to the Voltage when powering the drone. The Volts will vary by up to .3 volts per cell under heavy load Thats 8 x 0.3 = 2.4V. (While slowly going down over time) That is the normal voltage sagging that I was writing about. so A setting of 3.6V per cell (28.8V) can get a warning alarm that could show 3.9 x 8 = 31.2V when not under load.

As I advised this is how people get confused and end up over discharging their batteries. As I put above you can set the alarm at 28V and still be playings safe.

And don't forget the 2 solid greens are actually meaningless. The bars on the X350 battery are just a crude voltage meter.

Cheers.

2. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Did read up your LiPo info few times, particularly areas that were new to me. It's a steep learning curve for me, so perhaps I do forget some of the truck loads of gen you have disseminated, so willingly and keep reminding me patiently. Thanks and thanks heaps.

Have checked all systems. All as instructed. Perhaps, what might have happened is that the drone was too close to ground (<1.0m) when Tx batt packed up and just dropped down. I am certain the buzzer/alarm didn't go. Will enact a scenario and heck this out and keep you informed.

Have been checking some of the features. One that didn't seem to work was the circular orbiting on a set radius. It simply revolves around it's yaw axis. May I ask what exactly do you need to (or set) for it to go around? The Orbit toggle has three positions - 0, mid and 1. Expected the circular orbiting to be on position one (1) but it no go..?? Tried, delay toggle etc but still no go..?? Any pointers pleas

One other feature that hasn't been tried is One-key to TO & land. You had said not to. You must've had good reason to say so but I would like to try it. Would you mind divulging your concerns?

The more I read about your info on the DJI, now I thinks that I should have bought that. Appears to be far superior FW. May be the next..

Thanks again for all your time and coaching.

Cheers
    Mo

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +346 / 12
    After you switch to orbit. Use left and right aileron to orbit.

The orbit radius is set as the value in AUX 3 when the switch is in position 2. Default is 5 (5 metres) Check with the monitor menu as you move the switch.

1 key takeoff and land depends on have a good flat landing surface. It it is on a slope you can have a problem.

4. Moso

Moso Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ref orbit fn - Tried all manner of settings including AIL's but didn't work. It was pretty windy so didn't hang around too long. Will review AUX 3 settings.

Thanks for your advice as always

cheers
    Mo