QR X800 Battery Problems

Discussion in 'Walkera QR X800' started by Denny Rowland, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Denny Rowland

Denny Rowland New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi
    My name is Denny I have just purchased a QR X800. I also bought a Align 480 which I have to say is amazing straight out of the box.
    My X800 however is giving me a hard time. It goes into auto land after about 9 mins. yet the 8000 mah batteries are showing 60-65% charge. The instruction sheet is somewhat vague and seems out of date in my opinion, also there are no faults and fixes mentioned. I don't even know if this firmware is Mavlink compatible? The Walkera website is rather like talking to the wall. I hope we have some resident experts here who can help me out. The first few flights are seemingly for some kind of auto tune. That completed, It has steadied down now and is flyable.....

2. Chewbacca

Chewbacca New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Denny, my name is Peter and I have the exact same problem as you. I also have a Qr X800, and even though I have a 10 000 mha battery I only get about 9-12 minutes flight time. What happens for me is that my radio transmitter starts to beep and vibrate, and then the drone goes in for landing, no matter what I do... I have also tried to contact Walkers through their after market support, but they have never even answered me. Last, I have also tested to connect to the drone to look at the various parameters, but all I get is an error message saying something like "MavLink error".

Have you still the same problems, or have you managed to resolv them? If you have, can you share your experience and what you did to fix it?