QR X350 Pro hard and soft case UK

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro' started by Shadow636, May 23, 2017.

1. Shadow636

Shadow636 Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    After spending many an hour searching on the net it became apparent that the cases and rucksacks that are for the 350 Pro are universal and often fit the DJ drone as well. This is my problem over here in the UK I can't get a bag that will allow the 350 pro to fit in a case, bag or rucksack with its landing feet still attached and then the possibility of also leaving the props fitted as well. So I made some investments and you can see my effort on you tube just copy rnGZybAcr4E In to the you tube search bar
    Maybe in the future Walkera will design something similar to the F210 carry case but in the mean time I'll just use what I did.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +351 / 13
  3. Shadow636

Shadow636 Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I'd seen this before and emailed them about the case unfortunately as I have the latest version of the 350 the case isn't compatible with the Devo F12E its just to darn big. I would prefer a ruck sack I don't mind the hard case I made up for in the car but when I'm just going local but hay only another 7 months to go and I might get something at the UK's drone show in December. But thank you for looking and trying to help out ( I would prefer my power tools back in the bag instead of my drone lol )

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +351 / 13
    The F12E has its own case. I use that.