QR X350 Pro Gps hold issue

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro/QRX 350 Premium' started by Shineali, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Shineali

Shineali New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all, I have a problem with this drone and I don´t know how to solve... The think is that I crashed the drone and had to change GPS, motherboard and chasis, the drone flyes ok, in manual mode (Mix 0) and return well whe I choose Mix 2, the problem appears when I put the gps/hold mode (Mix 1), the drone stabilizes well but I cannot move forward or backward, or make the drone move to the left or right, I can only move up and down and spin around, It's like the right stick were disconnected.
    I have a Devo 7, and I have tried several setting but It did not work. I don't know where is the problem, here is the last config that I used:

SYSTEM:

STMOD: MODEL 2

MODEL:

TYPE: AERO

STEP: ELEV--4/20; AILE--4/20; THRO--4/20; RUDD--4/20; ELEV--NORM; AILE--NORM; RUDD--NORM.

INPUT: FM SW--INH; HLDSW--HOLD; FLPSW--MIX.

OUTPUT: GEAR--GEAR; GEAR--ACT; FLAP--SYS; AUX2--AUX2; AUX2--GYRO.

WING: WING--NORM; VTAIL--INH.

AMPLI: +10.

FUNCTION:

REVSW: ELEV--NORM; AILE--NORM; THRO--NORM; RUDD--NORM; GEAR--NORM; FLAP--NORM; GYRO--NORM.

TRVAD: ELEV--U100.0%; ELEV--D100.0%; AILE--L100.0%; AILE--R100.0%; THRO--H100.0%; THRO--L100.0%; RUDD--L100.0%;RUDD--R100.0%; GEAR--+100.0%; GEAR---100.0%; FLAP--U100.0%; FLAP--D100.0%;GYRO--+100.0%; GYRO---100.0%.

SUBTR: ELEV--0.0%; AILE--0.0%; THRO--0.0%; RUDD--0.0%; GEAR--0.0%; FLAP--0.0%; GYRO--0.0%.

DREXP: CHANN--ELEV; POSIT--POS 0; D/R--100%; EXP--LINE.

THHLD: STATE--INH.

THVRV: SRVHD--YES.

GYRO: SWITC--MIX; POS 0--50.0%; POS 1--50.0%; POS 2--50.0%.

AI-RU: POSOL--0%; POSOR--0%; POSIL--0%; POSIR--0%; THSTK--INH; SWITC--POS 0.

EL-FL: POSOU--0%; POSOD--0%; POSIU--0%; POSID--0%; THSTK--INH; SWITC--POS 0.

RU-AE: ELPOL--0%; ELPOR--0%; ELPIL--0%; ELPIR--0%; AIPOL--0%; AIPOR--0%; AIPIL--0%; AIPIR--0%; THSTK--INH; SWITC--POS 0.

FLAPS: ELNRM--0%; ELMID--0%; ELLND--0%; FPNRM--U100.0%; FPMID--0%; FPLND--D100.0%; AULND--INH.

PRGMX: PROG1--INH; PROG2--INH; PROG3--INH; PROG4--INH; PROG5--INH; PROG6--INH; PROG7--INH; PROG8--INH.

MONIT: ELEV --0%; AILE--0%; THRO---100%; RUDD--+3; GEAR---100%; FLAP--+100%; GYRO--0%; FMD--POS 0; MIX--POS 0; D/R--POS 0; HOLD--POS 0; GEAR--POS 0; TRN--POS 0.

SAFE: ELEV--HOLD; AILE--HOLD; THRO--HOLD; RUDD--HOLD; GEAR--HOLD; FLAP--HOLD; GYRO--HOLD.

TRAIN: ELEV--INH; AILE--INH; THRO--INH; RUDD--INH; GEAR--INH; FLAP--INH; GYRO--INH.

I have also tried the config that comes in the manual but It didn't work.

Any idea?

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +567 / 16
    Follow the setting in the manual for the 350.

You have a problem with the wiring in the model its not a radio issue.

3. Shineali

Shineali New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you, Will try it this week, I'll start from scratch to see what happens.

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +567 / 16
    Did you take pictures of the insides before you pulled it part to you knew where the wires go?

There a many wires and some will go to multiple places.

5. Shineali

Shineali New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No pictures, I forgot to take some because I was a noob:(... But I opened the drone and saw that PIT was conected to aux2, and ROLL to aux5, I have changed PIT from aux2 to aux1, I have the rx703a, Hope this will solve the problem. I'll fly this week to see what happens...will inform you o_O. Thanks to all.

6. xynyx

xynyx New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm a newby still confused by the exact meaning of all these settings, so don't trust me :rolleyes: and I'm not familiar with the Devo 7 ...

But it seems your output settings differ from my F7 settings:
    Gear: MIX SW; active
    Flap: AUX2 KB; active
    AUX2: FMOD SW; active

wires RX703
    data to data on FC
    AUX1 to Roll on gimbal
    AUX5 to Pit on gimbal
    (and in case you have the G2D set the switch on the side to position 1)

7. Ken Lopossa

Ken Lopossa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

8. Ken Lopossa

Ken Lopossa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure you've moved on but did you ever find your answer? The manual says it will not move in pos hold mode but I've seen videos where it does..