QR X350 Pro GCS Wobble Issues

Discussion in 'Walkera Help!' started by TrueHawkeyeFan, Dec 24, 2016.

1. TrueHawkeyeFan

TrueHawkeyeFan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello, I am having some issues with my QR X350 Pro which I updated to the GCS version. Whenever I attempt to fly my quad, it has a serious problem with wobbling. My question to you is how do I fix this problem?

Everything is wired correctly as I have checked and re-checked numerous times. My guess is there is something off in my parameter settings. If anyone has an update for firmware or parameters, I would greatly appreciate any help!

QR X350 Pro GCS Specs:
    • Standard ECS's and motors
    • FCS-X4 Main Controller (FW 1.1)
    • RX-709 Receiver
    • Usmile Beitian Dual BN-880 GPS Module
    • BT-2401A/B GCS
    Thanks!,
    Sam

2. TrueHawkeyeFan

TrueHawkeyeFan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I finally fixed my wobble issue!

Since upgrading the FC in my QR X350 Pro from the stock Devo M to the FCS-X4, I've had a horrible wobble issue during take-off. As it turns out, I was using the stock PID settings for the Scout X4 (stupid yet huge oversight). After changing the FCS-X4 PID settings to match the settings of the Devo M, I have alleviated roughly 99% of all unwanted oscillations.

I still have some fine-tuning to do before she is perfect, but that's to be expected. I believe the result of upgrading the FC and moving it forward (towards the front of the quad) to make room for the BT-2401A Air Module on the power board has thrown off the CG of the quad. With a bit more tweaking, everything should be running smooth!

Thanks,
    Sam