Pitch & power settings 450-3

Discussion in 'Walkera Helicopters' started by crash, Jan 20, 2015.

1. crash

crash New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Two questions first I am new to flying helicopters walkera i have a 450-3 I am lookin for power settings and pitch curve settings that I can keep it under control. At first I did not understand it had negative pitch so when I got in trouble I would pull down on the yoke and slam it in to the ground. Hence the name crash. I not intrested in fly inverted at this time just want to learn to fly it with out breaking it ever time I take it out.
    Second I notice I can control it just about the time the batterie runs out. Is there a battrie with a slower discharge that might last longer but with less power. Or is there another setting that I have missed.
    Curently power 0 75% pitch 0, 30,50,60,70
    Crash

2. Craig B

Craig B New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't want to sound like a dick but I think you should start out with 4ch helis first. Then work your way up to a micro 6ch heli like the walkera mini cp. then work your way up to the Master cp then when you gain enough confidence start flying your walkera450do3. If you don't your just gonna be rebuilding your heli over and over to the point where you have to just throw it in the trash.

3. crash

crash New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks or the advice Dick

• Like Like x 1
  4. Craig B

Craig B New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That would be thanks "for" not "or" u Illiterate SOB. Why don't u go back to flying coaxial Heli's. Sounds like it would be better suited for u.

Noob

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  5. crash

crash New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I I went to this fourm hopping some one could suggest settings for over controlling on my specific modle. I am posting this because I am not the only peron that as need a little help. I found some good information on other forums. I asked the question of how to tame down the pitch power settings form my 450.
    I have read and tried a several segestions but this one works. By turning up the pitch on start up the copter has a gentle dissent when you panic and need to get down with out slamming it in to the ground. By turning up the throttle early and keeping it the same through full throttle. And using the coletive only makes a smoother accent with out jumping to the sky.
    These settings work for me as I am lurning the basic moves and controlling the copter. It's not intended for hard core tricks and inverted flight. But for me to lurning the basics on. As I progress I can move back to the more aggressive settings.
    Pitch 30,40,50,60,65,70,75
    Throttle. 0,25,50,70,75,75,75

6. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +415 / 13
    If you are still around reduce the throttle. Try and kept it consistent you are operating at too high a head speed for a beginner. And way too much pitch

use L=0 M=40 H=80
    Pitch L=-8 M=20 H=40