Parts for Devo 12E?

Discussion in 'Walkera Devention Radios' started by Ando1, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Ando1

Ando1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I just found this forum as I was searching to see if I could contact Walkera customer support. I have a new Devo 12E that I purchased from UC Drone and it was accidentally dropped by my son. The radio still works fine, however the battery compartment broke and now I have to hold it on by duct tape. I would like to purchase a new shell to fix this, however I cannot find only place that sells parts for these radios. I see most other radios sell shells and other parts so I am thinking that there must be a way to get them for Devo. Does anyone know where I can purchase a shell or how to get in touch with Walkera support? I have email and tried to call US Drone, but there has been no email response and the phone number listed on their website just rings and rings.

Thanks,
    Andy

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +405 / 13
    Use the Chat feature on the Main Website.

3. Ando1

Ando1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks BJR. Their chat support was not open, but I was able to send them a message using this. I have also contacted ucdrone support and have a ticket open with them as well.

4. Ando1

Ando1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    UPDATE: Well I was finally able to get on the live chat seeion on the Walkera site and got an automated replay telling me to send an email to sales@walkera.com with my question. Not really happy at this point as UCdrones is also ignoring my support case that I opened up with them. Does anyone have a way to contact someone with knowledge of Walkera products. I just need a freaking TX shell for crying out load!

Thanks and sorry for the rant
    Andy

5. rc.freakazoid

rc.freakazoid New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any updates on parts? did they have any?