parts 4 voyager 3, tali h500, as 350 4sale or barter

Discussion in 'Walkera Classifieds' started by Merc4now, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Merc4now

Merc4now New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    20181010_110857.jpg 20181010_110910.jpg 20181010_110912.jpg 20181010_110915.jpg 20181010_110920.jpg 20181010_100640.jpg 20181010_100837.jpg (Skip to bottom for parts listed)
    background About a year ago now I think. I bought a damaged drones package deal from a guy to get into drones. Me being electronics tech and crazy tinkerer, along with too trustworthy. I bought the package for what I thought was a decent deal with the believe maybe few rotors body piece here and there it would be worth the time and money to rebuild them or make custom drones since I have a 3d printer. Once we finally meet up he pulls out all this stuff and I kinda notice but not sure, as I was blown away by all he was including, alot of it was really badly damaged. Like I'm guessing high altitude crash.

Regardless I bought the package once home I starting learning real quick how walkera is a very propriety (as are many commercial models) and making anything custom would be a huge pain and basically not worth it given what has emerged on the market now for super cheap and fun miniquad racer builds. anyhow I have for sale or trade most major parts to the drones listed above just realize pretty much all body and structural parts are gone (as in thrown away due to so many fractured pieces once I disassembled them or damaged if I do have it still. )

I can power most up to show you any error codes if you know what to look for as I do not.
    All parts are as is and you pay shipping. Id love to swap for items to make one or two custom fpv. Drones or items related to drone racing or causal drone fun.

I may have more but I will list what I know I have.

Parts 4 sale and trade some parts negotiable
    ----------------------------------------

Voyager 3 (seller said he thinks gps went out while flying and it shutdown at high altitude)

Main pdu board small crack at the neck of the portion that sticks out for the 3 contact battery power pins. if I Can find a mouse part number for the spring contacts I'll take the time to repair them as only one is springy others were brought forward and resoldered so battery makes contact for test. Can be sold/trade with or without devention boards depending on offer. Asking price "as is" without accessories or controllers more then willing to show continuity checks or video or live vid of power up test. $$70

FCS-RX709 fcc devention main controller/receiver with ribbon and antenna cables $$160

BT-2403A 2.4ghz. Blue tooth board just board and cables. !!I was not given the ground station rx/txer which sucks is love to use it!! $75?

Voyager 3 Led indicator board (pwr/gps/batt) , If power dist board sells without) $$7

All three landing skids. (Just skids) $5

All motors seem good but not great shape (did take a nice tumble that cracked brackets and bent not motor cover.

2x cw wk-ws-42-002 kv350
    2x ccw wk-ws-42-002 kv350
    $30 for a pair

4x esc' s $15 each

Motor covers upper & lower sold together as one motor cover
    1 Red U/L scratched no bends $17
    1 red u ok, lower prettt bent, $10
    2x black used ok condition $17 each

2 batteries can not verify condition they will take charge and power boards for test.
    Powers on with battery but I have yet to get devo 12e to connect

Tali h500 is pretty much complete minus frame and hardware (it was trashed but all parts seem ok) powers on with battery but I have yet to get devo 12e to connect

so 6 motors escs, flight controller,

QX350 not the pro

so basically a horizon flight controller with 4 escs and 4 motors, frame is decent but no hardware. (tried but could not get dx5e to connect)

May have other stuff but need to take pictures and see if any other forums to sale these on. Anyone had any luck selling parts like these on ebay? Id really like to trade for usable custom parts or drones.

All parts ship from 32506 USA.

would be happy to swap main boards for a more main stream custom board, f4's, pixhawk, anything to make a custom fpv drone. I was hoping to do it with these parts but the motors are rather large and low kv and I can't seem to find alot of info on people re-purposing these parts.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  2. Suballstar

Suballstar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i am interested. please message me if still available.

thanks!

3. Merc4now

Merc4now New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bump to see if any are interested again, may just sale as a crashed package on ebay. I pull this from the garage again, every time I think about making a new drone I get disappointed at how it use to be high end but the parts are so proprietary I can't really use them.