old Devo 7 with ezuf weird trims mooving

Discussion in 'Walkera Devention Radios' started by RyanFPV, Aug 27, 2016.

1. RyanFPV

RyanFPV New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi All
    I recently bought a dji f550 hexacopter and wanted to fly it with my old devo7 tx. I only have dx6i tx and a devo7 and as the devo 7 is 7 channels i choosed it to be the tx, but i m using it with ezuhf tx/rx, by using the trainer port.
    i got my dji f550 connected to the software , configured the devo 7 channels , and in the software all is perfect , 3 position switch for flight mode works , i can see it in the naza software changing when i moove the mix switch( i choosed the mix switch as my flight mode switch). all the channels shows correctly when i move the switches,throttle ail elev rudder all is ok, home lock switch is ok, devo 7 calibration is done , naza calibration is also done, all trims are in the middle.the problem is when i power devo7/ ezuhf , in a few minutes the trims are mooving by themselves without touching anything. this is dangerous because i m sure my dji f550 will fall like a stone when this happens.why devo 7 looses calibration and changes the trims with ezuhf only. and when it happens devo 7 is so slow that it s impossible to enter menu to calibrate again, i need to disconnect the trainer port ,do calibration and restart, but trims mooves from center again in a few minutes.
    thank you for your help

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +318 / 10
    Have you calibrated the sticks in the Naza Assistant?

3. RyanFPV

RyanFPV New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for yur reply, yes i already did that.

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +318 / 10
    Ok the slowness may be the issue. It may be dragging power down from the PPM output port for the ezuhf.

What RX are you using on the F550 you should go to a specific Walkera rx like the 7 or 8 chanel models and forget the ezuhf.

Im not sure that the PPM output is like in the devo7 but the midband centre freqs may be different to yur exuhf.

5. RyanFPV

RyanFPV New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i m using the ezuhf diversity receiver, finally i go back to my dx6i , i loosed one channel but with some mixes i got the essentials to fly and works perfectly. thanks for yur help