Discussion in 'Walkera F210 3D' started by bambam9178, Jan 14, 2019.

1. bambam9178

bambam9178 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know just how awesome this quad is. Except for that pesky failsafe that nearly took off my finger. So I made the mistake of landing the drone a few feet ahead of myself and on my way to pick it up, turned off the transmitter.(VERY BAD MISTAKE) As I put my hand down and grabbed it the motors started spinning at full throttle and nearly took the end of my finger off. A few stitches later on 2 fingers and I'm anxious to get it back out there again but this time repeating unplug quad before turning off transmitter. I've been looking for an easy fix for this all day but can't seem to find a simple solution. Maybe my brain is a bit clouded but if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. Thinking maybe a different transmitter would be beneficial (x9d plus?) Or even, I seen one video of someone swapping out the reciever in the quad that he ordered off banggood and bam failsafe fixed. I'm just trying to save my fingers here people.

2. jinete nocturno

jinete nocturno New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hi bambam, welcome!

Do you have the f210 3d??? Mine has configured the failsafe, and motors stop in aprox.6 seg, slowing down the rpm a little bit.

Maybe this helps, but it's for the f210

how to setup failsafe on the F210

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  3. bambam9178

bambam9178 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do have the f210 3d. It's now hooked up to my taranis x9d+ I'm hoping to set it up on the radio. Along with the different flight modes but not having any luck with that so far.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk