Need X350 Pro and Devo F12E Device output settings

Discussion in 'Walkera QRX350/QRX 350 Pro/QRX 350 Premium' started by Kristjan, Jul 3, 2017.

1. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +578 / 16
    My logic here is that it worked before.

So logic says it broke after you installed the New RX or it did not. If it has broken then you need a new one.

If not then there are only 2 options.

One of either end is plugged into the wrong place or reversed. I assume that you checked that the plugs were inserted the right way up both ends.

The channel Aux 7 is busted on the RX. That is why I got you to swap 6 and 7 so the RX is OK.

So that leads is not connected to the correct place at one end of the cable.

I assume you didn't disconnect or move the Output wire of the module. (Please check its connected correctly if you did)

Something unusual is happen at the RX end of the module cable so check all the available connections.

Also check the Limit (end Points) set on the channel you choose try setting them to +-150

Try checking the number of channels supported by both RXs. You may be shy a channel on the RX705. I will check later as well.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +578 / 16
    From my checking the:

The RX 703A RX used the flap channel (AUX 1) channel 6 so it is a 12 channel RX so the PPM signal is 8 channels With 6 to PWM. (PPM limited to 8 so Aux1 and Aux2 overlap.

The RX705 RX is a 12 Channel RX but PPM still 8 and PWM is 7 so Aux1, 2 and 3 overlap.

I do not know if the overlap is required for camera operation.