Need Help Downloading the new firmware to my new F210

Discussion in 'Walkera F210' started by StoneDef, Nov 10, 2016.

1. StoneDef

StoneDef Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am trying to download the new firmware on the F210 I just got. I downloaded the CleanFlight software and chrome and opened it up and connected the drone via the USB cord and pressed the CONNECT button on the screen and it did not seem to connect like it did on the youtube video I watched. I did see red light lit up inside the drone though. Do I need to have the battery attached to the drone? Do I press a button on the Drone some where. I am confused on what to do. Much Help would be appreciated.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +182 / 9
    You must use cleanflight 1.2.0 its in our resources section.

You must have battery connected to drone and have it bound with the TX BEFORE you connect it to the computer.

3. StoneDef

StoneDef Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok..I have the Cleanflight downloaded on my computer and have also downloaded the latest firmware for the f210 to the computer. Now I am lost. Is there anywhere I can get step by step instructions? I turn on the F210 and transmitter and open the Cleanflight and plug it into the computer and drone. I click on the connect icon on and then it says connecting and after 10 secs or so It disconnects. I am at a total loss of what I need to do. Do you Need the latest firmware just before I fly it for the first time? Please Help

4. Koetjeboe91

Koetjeboe91 New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1
    Oke before we start can you still connect to the drone with cleanflight and see the drone?

5. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +182 / 9
    Just fly the drone. Don't connect it with cleanflight it is a complete RTF system and requires nothing else for you to fly.

Cheers