Messed with my F210 3D in Cleanflight, cant Bind anymore

Discussion in 'Walkera F210 3D' started by BartInFPV, Oct 8, 2016.

1. BartInFPV

BartInFPV New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone!

First thank you for reading my problem! any help or suggestions are welcome.

Today I wanted to go flying and could not get my F210 in the air. After turning on the Devo7 and then plugging the battery in my F210 it would do the normal beeping and bind and after 2/3 seconds it would say Lost Control on the FPV and start beeping again.

I figured the last thing I remember is having it hooked to cleanflight via USB and having pressed reset settings.

On my devo7 I did model -> reset -> all, and I have tried turning the drone and the devo7 on while pressing the little button on the transmitter in the drone. But I cannot seem to get my drone armed, sometimes it looks connected and it stops beeping but whatever I try it does not arm.

Has anyone got a backup file for cleanflight of the original walkera settings or knows how I can solve this ?

Thanks in advance!

BartInFPV

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +276 / 9
  3. BartInFPV

BartInFPV New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are absolutely right haha, should have kept my hand off the stuff I dont understand.

I've kept fiddling tho, and after flipping some switches and settings in cleanflight I can take off again, however the switch for beginner/intermediate/advanced does not do anything aymore. Also the 3D flight switch does not seem to do anything.

Another funny thing, when its disarmed and I throttle it beeps, something it has never done before. So im not sure what exactly I did now, and if the switches that are not working is because I have not setup the Devo after resetting it, or if this is something in cleanflight.

Maybe you know this ?

Thanks for your help so far!

4. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +276 / 9
    The switches need to be programmed in the Devo 7.

They will not do anything till programmed.