Led problem

Discussion in 'Walkera Furious 215' started by Ondřej Košťák, May 3, 2018.

1. Ondřej Košťák

Ondřej Košťák New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,
    The one led (of four of them) on the rear on my F215 is out of work. I checked the wire and the connection. Everything is fine, but the additional LED strips on the frame (the original one connected to the main board through Pico blade) does not light up. After connecting the new led strip to the rear (also DIN Out/In) the add LED strips work. Dose it means, that when the if the rear led will damage, the add. led's do not have DIN signal, and can't be set up? It seems to me, that the led's are serial connected. Could I set on the led's on the main board without the config. in BetaFlyght setup? I am little bit disappointed about the connection of it, can't understand it. Any experience about that?

2. Ondřej Košťák

Ondřej Košťák New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For every one. I fixed the problem. The trick is that if the tail LED board fails (one led or more), the data stream is corrupted. No more LEDs in the serial connection will lite on. It will come that not because there is no volts coming to, but no signal to light them from the board. Every LED connections on the F215 are serial and the line starts on the tail. Also in the BF/CF settings, You will start to set them up from the tail. The non adressable (non RGB) LEDs will light.
    So, if You will have problem with the LEDs on F215 check them from the last one (right side, tail close to You) to the board on the tail.