I crashed and can't get back in the air!!

Discussion in 'Walkera Talk' started by Jake55, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jake55

Jake55 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone

So hopefully someone could help me pretty new at drone flying. So I bought the Walkera Furious 215 and I love it. But I've only had it for a week I've only crashed it one time and of course the one time I crash it I can't get it to go up anymore. So what happened was it crashed in the grass the battery popped out of where it plugs in and I broke one prop. Everything looks great on the copter so I plug the battery back in but now all it does is beep once and that's it no lights no nothing and as you all know it usually will beep and Flash colors until the controller sinks to it. But it won't do any of that what could be my problem? Anything will help thank you to all of you for taking the time to read this

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +408 / 13
    You need to disassemble and check all connections. Check the FC and RX connections to the mainboard. Check the mainboard for cracks.

3. Jake55

Jake55 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. I will do what you instructed. Sorry for spamming The Forum kind of new to this type of communication. Thanks again have a great day