Hi . MY experience with Runner 250 pro

Discussion in 'Walkera Runner 250 Pro' started by Bush, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Bush

Bush New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    First, forgive my English. I am from Spain and I use the translator. Has purchased Runner 250pro version RTF with 1080 camera. I have flown 30 - 40 times and I can say that it flies very well. In GPS mode it is very precise and pleasant. I did not have any problem. I always follow the instructions and advice of this forum. I thank you very much for this forum. as he said the perfect GPS mode. RTH - perfect. The FMD modes I mean circle flight and intelligent flight - perfect. Camera and FPV - perfect. I really enjoy the drone. Only manual mode does not give me any confidence. I will try to explain. In manual mode go at full speed the drone goes up pariba. I explain . when I go to high speeds drone goes up I put an altitude control estics near 0. When turning right or left is unstable in speeds. the controller is well configured. the mix is active and works. The GEAR setting is as explained here in the forum. -100 0 +100 changes MIX 0 1 2. Could you help me ? It's a bit strange. as he said only manual mode. everything more perfect without any problem.

2. Bush

Bush New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Crash in manual mode. Today I had another accident in manual mode. First 2 batteries flying in GPS mode and everything is perfect. Third battery manual mode. Turning the drone at high speed as if it is uncontrollable. Towards stability changes in the curve and it seemed that engines are shutting down and has fallen to the ground. when it has gone off I had a connected battery and the batteries have new originals. he does it with any battery. uncontrollable summary at high speeds. I have more drones but I have never seen that. any ideas ? Can someone give me a clue? I do not know what else to do. And here in Spain there is no information or forum or good Walkera apollo. Thank you

3. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +542 / 15
    It may be that you need to practice manual mode.

In manual mode the throttle will also increase the forward and height speeds. This can be very difficult to control.

You can only do this when you have a full battery pack as full speed forward flight will attempt to pull significant current from the battery. If the battery is getting low it will cause a brownout that will reset the flight controller and fall from the sky.

Cheers Brian

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bush

Bush New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    thanks for answering me. It is true that when this battery occurs at 50%. and it is also true that in manual mode it has a different behavior from other drones that I have had. It will be used. walkera is different:(

• Like Like x 1