Hi all, a quick hello from a new member

Discussion in 'Introductions and Site Help' started by ijohn1976, Apr 8, 2017.

1. ijohn1976

ijohn1976 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone, have probably done this the wrong way round as i have already just posted a help requst.

I am a 40yr old Rc enthuiast from Wales U.K. who has been tinkering with cars, helicopters, and sight flying quadcopters for a number of years.

This year I decided to try my hand at FPV flying so have purchased a set of Fatshark HD3 googles, a Walkera Rodeo 150, Walkera F210 3D and Walkera Furious 320 GPS.

All these I want to fly with my Devo 10 running Deviation 4.0 firmware. ( May upgrade to 5.0 only just discovered it) Which i currently fly a Walkera V120d02s Helicopter and some Wltoys drones and helicopters with two extra Tx modules in the handset.

This has been a MASSIVE learning curve for me, The video Tx side of it fine completely I understand, but programming the Tx Mixers and Channels I have found hard.
    The Rodeo 150 and furious I have flown (cant work out the gps though) and enjoy but not sure on the Tx side of the F210 with the 3D capabilities.

Any way that is me Look forward to speaking to you all in the future.

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +351 / 13
    Welcome. Plenty of help here. I suggest you upgrade to deviation 5. the Learning curve on Deviation is quite high but well worth it.

It uses a different paradigm to other programmable radios. But it is immensely powerful.

Great to see another Helicopter pilot here. I have a few v120d02s's, and V450D01s (x2) and 3s (x5) and a BD5 and a bunch of others.

3. StevenB

StevenB New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome! I am also a new user here, hope there is lots of useful information