help please my runner keeps trying to flip

Discussion in 'Walkera Runner 250' started by 907deception, Mar 30, 2016.

1. 907deception

907deception New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello guys, I'm having trouble with my runner 250 advance, I'm not too sure on how the flip options work on this thing, but when I'm in f-mod 0 or 1, what I move my forward lean stick too far past a point while I'm flying it wants to do a barrel roll. As I'm flying, when I'm wanting to go faster so I lean more forward and it keeps.just wanting to flip ok me! It's crazy. So I've completely destroyed it. Still eating on parts... 150$ fix, have had it for only 2 days... don't even know if I should keep wasting money on this thing anymore if it just Flys like this. Please if anyone has a solution for this or can relate, will be much helpful! Thank you

2. bjr981s

bjr981s Moderator Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +569 / 16
    Check you radio is programmed correctly.

You say "only in flight mode 0, 1. Does that mean it is OK in Flight Mode 2?

If so it looks like a servo reverse on that channel is its opposite to what it should be.

You can also load Multiwii and check if the settings are correct in the Runner FC.

They should look like this.

Runner Advanced.jpg

3. Fast96Cobra

Fast96Cobra New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sounds like it could be calibration issues. You should also update your firmware. It's difficult to diagnose without more information. When you get it back together go slow and get some video, it would help others help you. I went from a toy quadcopter to this, it took some time to get used to the power.